ClickaBet General Rules
- All bets accepted by ClickaBet are subject to these rules.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to cancel any bet made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to refuse, reject or suspend without prior notification any customer who is suspected of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging our normal betting operations (including the Internet Betting Service). Any bets made with the intention to cheat, hack, attack, manipulate or damage our betting operations will be void without prior notification at the discretion of ClickaBet.
- All bets are graded only after the contest is final.
- The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; ClickaBet does not recognize protested or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by ClickaBet.
- By the laws and regulations of South Africa, no one under the age of 18 is permitted to participate in betting.
- All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by ClickaBet without prior written notice.
- Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by ClickaBet and are subject to change without prior written notice. ClickaBet also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
- ClickaBet relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. ClickaBet is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify ClickaBet of the error without delay.
- Members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. ClickaBet does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their transactions in the Review Account section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. Carefully check all transactions before sending them in! All results posted shall be final after 72 hours and no queries will be entertained after that period of time. Within 72 hours after results are posted, the company will only reset/correct the results due to human error, system error or mistakes made by the referring results source.
- Each customer is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask that ClickaBet supply the customer with a new client number and password.
- ClickaBet shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this website or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.
- All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
- You will not cause any transactions to be made at ClickaBet that are not in good faith in an attempt to defraud the company, regardless of whether or not it actually causes us harm. If ClickaBet, in its sole discretion, believes that any player, affiliate or marketing partner has intentionally acted in bad faith or has engaged in fraudulent activity, ClickaBet reserves the right to take any and all steps it deems appropriate.
- ClickaBet identifies and communicates with our customers via the email address registered in the account. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active and unique email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to inform ClickaBet of any changes in the address. Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the security of his registered email address to prevent the use of his registered email address by any third party. ClickaBet shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from communications between ClickaBet and the customer using the registered email address. Any customer not having an email address reachable by ClickaBet will have his account suspended until such an address is provided to us.
- For a wager to have action on any named contestant in a Yes/No Proposition, the contestant must enter and compete in the event.
- A game/match will have action regardless of the League heading that is associated with the matchup. For example, two teams from the same League are playing in a Cup competition. If the matchup is mistakenly placed in the League offering, the game/match will still have action, as long as the matchup is correct. In other words, a matchup will have action as long as the two teams are correct, and regardless of the League header in which it is placed on our website.
- If a sport-specific rule contradicts a general rule, then the general rule will not apply.
- If an event is not played on the same date as announced by the governing body, then all wagers on the event have no action. If an event is posted by ClickaBet with an incorrect date, all wagers have action based on the date announced by the governing body.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any bet perceived to be placed in a fraudulent manner in order to circumvent our bet limits, rules and/or system regulations.
- Fees and charges may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals. For complete details about fees and charges for each payment type offered, please refer to our Payment Options page.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to request valid proof of identification from all players. All customers opening an account with ClickaBet agree to provide the necessary documents on demand. Valid proof of identification includes but is not limited to, a picture ID (copy of passport, driver's license or national ID card) and a recent utility bill listing your name and address as proof of residence.
- Customer funds are segregated from corporate funds and the company ensures that sufficient funds are available at all times to meet its obligations to customers. Interest is not payable to customers.
- Clients have the right to self-exclude themselves from ClickaBet. These requests have to be received from the client's registered email address and have to be sent to email@example.com.
- ClickaBet is licensed and regulated by The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. For purposes of establishing jurisdiction with regards to customer activity on our site, including any and all transactions and interactions between customers and us, customers from all countries and territories fall under the regulation of The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- By opening an account, customers enter into an agreement with ClickaBet to abide by the site rules.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be familiar with the different site options offered by ClickaBet. ClickaBet is not responsible for actions taken by customers due to a misunderstanding of the differences between the offered sites.
- ClickaBet reserves the right to restrict the access of any player without prior notice.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. Bets of this nature will be void in its entirety.
For example, in a soccer match involving Newcastle and Sunderland:
If Newcastle are 'evens' to win at home to Sunderland and the correct score odds for Newcastle to win 1-0 is 8/1, by having the double Newcastle to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17-1 about an 8-1 chance, for if Newcastle win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
When the related parts of a winning bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet/s will be settled with the stake being applied to the first leg of the bet at the price taken.
For example, a double selected bet:
Murray to win the semi-final of Wimbledon at 1/1, and
Murray to win the Wimbledon tournament outright at 3/1;
If this bet is taken inadvertently as a double at 7/1 (E.g. 700/100) and the double is a winning bet, the bet will be adjusted to a single bet, according to the first leg selection, stake and price. (100/100).
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
Pocket Power to win the Queen's Plate
Pocket Power to win the J&B Met
As the odds for Pocket Power to win the Met depend on whether he wins the Queens Plate, the odds for him to win the Met at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double. The bet will be cancelled completely, and the onus will fall on the customer to re-take his/her bet.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently, ClickaBet reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
ClickaBet reserves the right to make the final call on bets and to void them at their discretion.